Filled with phytocannabinoids, cannabis works on your endocannabinoid system, so that your body goes in a balanced way. The most popular and well-researched phytocannabinoids in cannabis are CBD and THC. Some people consume it separately or some together.
So today we are going to talk about why you should take CBD and THC together –
Several studies suggest not to take CBD or THC alone. If you consume them together, you can get the small organic compounds called terpenes or terpenoids. It seems beneficial to show the entourage effect in your body.
But do you know the theory of the entourage effect?
It is an interaction between terpenoids and phytocannabinoids. When you are taking THC and CBD together, it produces a better health effect rather than taking THC or CBD alone.
A Review Studies in the British Journal of Pharmacology, in 2011, showed several health benefits when taking CBD and THC together properly.
1. It reduces body pain.
2. It cures the anxiety gradually.
3. It treats inflammatory problems.
4. It cures fungal infections.
5. It controls certain cancers.
You can take these in different ways, such as gummies, capsules, food products, topicals, vapes, and tinctures.
What Should You know Before Taking the CBD and THC Together?
It is vital for everyone to know that both of them work differently, so none should go for it without knowing the right ratio.
1. When you are just starting to take these together, talk to your doctor first. After checking your health condition, he can recommend you the right and potential cannabis products.
2. If you are not consulting any doctor and start to take it improperly, it might lead to several side-effects in your body, such as dry mouth, fatigue, short-term memory loss, slow reaction times, anxiety, diarrhea, nausea, and weight changes also.
3. Cannabis is legal but under some laws. So always check the laws of your state before buying these products. Try to buy them from the verified shops only.
When going for buying cannabis, people often avoid taking THC because of the negative effects. But the thing is not like that! If you are taking one sip of THC along with the CBD, you are not instantly drunk. Only the improper ratio can bring negative effects. But if you consume it knowing the right dosage, it comes up with the entourage effect and promotes your better health.